Description of Double hung windows:
- Single and double hung windows glide vertically. One or both panels can operate thus creating single or double hung. The panels are known as sashes. A balancing system allows the sashes to move up without falling down.
- Double hung windows come with vent locks limiting the sash to open two inches.
- Double hung windows are typically used in areas that families congregate. They are a nice choice when horizontal space is limited or when the look of vertical windows is desired. They provide great ventilation as both glass panels open.
Double Hung Window benefits:
- Classy look and energy efficient
- Good option for rooms with limited horizontal space
- Extra ventilation as both top and bottom sashes open
- Easy to clean
- Easy to operate
- Available in custom or standard sizes
Affordable Windows eliminates the high overhead of a brick and mortar store and the large marketing costs of television, radio, and print media. Affordable Window Solutions is able to pass along these savings to you. You won’t find a better value on Double Hung windows in the Denver area.
Our philosophy is simple – We deliver high quality products and exceptional service at affordable prices without the hassle of dealing with high pressure sales presentations.